Covid 19 – a message from our Physiotherapists
Our infection control process is designed to deliver safe, effective, efficient and comfortable care, always meeting or exceeding the standard required by the College of Physiotherapist of BC.
Following procedures are implemented in order to keep our patients and workers in a safe and healthy environment:
- All patients and staff are required to wear masks inside the treatment area
- All patients and staff are required to wash hands after entering the clinic
- We ask all patients to stay home if they have any symptoms/are sick/or have been in-contact with anyone who has symptoms/or are sick
- We ask you to respect social distancing; ensure you are two meters from staff or other patients
- At this time, we are not accepting cash payments
- At this time, we are not printing any paper to limit exchange
- We ask you to arrive no earlier than five minutes before your appointment time
We look forward to seeing you again!
Thank you for your patience!
The staff at Cedar Valley Physiotherapy Clinic is highly skilled in the assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal dysfunction.
We pride ourselves in taking a multidisciplinary approach, utilizing hands-on techniques, acupuncture, exercise, modalities and education that best serves our clients and facilitates them to achieve optimal function and resolve pain. Not everyone responds to the same treatment protocol techniques. Identifying the cause of your pain, movement impairment and subsequently determining the best tools of treatment will optimize the success of achieving your treatment goals.